Atom A Information /Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accomodations

2 posters

Go down

Accomodations Empty Accomodations

Post by the barretts Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:44 pm

I've hit a little snag. The Old O only has 42 rooms, smoking & non-smoking, the Wandlyn only has 13 rooms. The woman who does the organising for teams is out for the day, so I'm not sure how many of the 13 are available to us. The Slumber Inn can only accomodate 3 per room with 2 single beds and a cot, or 1 Queen bed and a cot. They only have 18 rooms available for the 28th & 29th of March. If we take all the rooms, we will have a total of 73, with 18 of them being 3 person rooms(cots are limited). We will still be short 15 rooms if we go by 22 rooms per team. Thoughts anyone on what to do? Laura

the barretts

Back to top Go down

Accomodations Empty Re: Accomodations

Post by Vic Dunphy Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi Laura,

If we need to book an extra set , there is the motel in Windsor by the highway. It would probaly be a good idea to call and hold 20-22 there. Then when the teams are finalized we can eliminate a grouping from any one of the 4 motels.

Old O --> 42
Wandlyn ->13
Slumber -> 18
Super 8 --> 20-22

Many of the teams will probably have kids travelling together, city or Southshore teams may make the journey each day. Each decreasing the # of rooms required.

Just my thoughts.

Vic Dunphy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum